Ideal First Home or Investment with Development Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
True to the number one rule in real estate, this property offers location, location, location!
Here is an extraordinary opportunity to make your mark in a sought-after Cranebrook address. Blank canvas property with original freestanding home, set on a generous 22m fronted, 663sqm R2 Zoned block, at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac surrounded by trees and parklands.
Offering 3 good sized bedrooms, main with built-ins, a large casual living area with separate dining, original bathroom and kitchen making it perfect for someone looking to build on capital. Step outside and be welcomed by a fantastic grassed backyard with 2 garden/storage sheds.
Premium Features Include:
- Flexible layout, original home with modern accents, Split System AC
- Level block, tremendous scope to enhance, renovate and landscape
- Superb central location minutes to transport, schools, local Cranebrook shops
- Exciting opportunity to build a granny flat STCA
- R2 Zoned 663sqm block with development potential (STCA)
- Quiet street, end of desireable Cul-De-Sac
Call Matt Roffe from Ray White Concord today on 0421 742 226. Private Appointments Welcomed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Garden Shed(S)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.