Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Picturesque Semi-Detached in a Desirable Locale
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
An exciting prospect in exceptional condition makes this attractive semi-detached dwelling a fantastic opportunity to secure a sought-after Haberfield address.
Offering 3 substantial bedrooms, a huge underground storage area, beautiful manicured front garden and a carport, all located on a quiet street offering an abundance of possibilities. 73 St Davids Road is ready for its new occupants providing a lifestyle of local fine dining, cafes and shops.
- Neat parcel of well maintained land (309sqm) enjoying a level easy care block
- High ceilings throughout flowing through a wide hallway to separate lounge and dining areas
- Quaint original kitchen and neat bathroom complete with bath
- 3 generous bedroom, full brick construction
- Exceptional underground storeroom
- Front manicured gardens, storage shed & teenage retreat
- This home is truly picture perfect and awaiting its lucky new owner.
Contact Matt Roffe of Ray White Concord today on 0421 742 226. Private Appointments Welcomed.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
309m² / 0.08 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.