Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
930m² in a Blue Ribbon Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely available and extremely sought after, this superb freestanding double brick residence has been tightly held and lovingly cared for to deliver the ultimate family residence.
Offering a stunning lifestyle complete with an extra large double garage/workshop and off street parking for multiple cars, this property embraces low maintenance living with a well manicured 930sqm (approx) parcel of land completed by a 15.3m frontage & R3 zoning making it an ideal duplex or development site (STCA).
Large, beautifully presented and exceptionally well located in a highly desirable street, 72 Consett Street is within walking distance to local shops, cafes, transport and schooling options.
Premium Features Include:
- Spacious layout with extra high ceilings throughout
- Ideal aspect with an abundance of natural light
- Low maintenance yard with off street parking for multiple cars, double garage
- Quality original kitchen, outdoor alfresco, second kitchen in separate wing/Easy conversion to 4th bed
- Large bedrooms, ducted A/C throughout, separate lounge/dining
- Extra-Large Double garage with workspace
- R3 Zoned 930sqm with 15.3m Frontage
Should you have any questions, please contact Matt Roffe of Ray White Concord today on 0421 742 226. I look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled inspections. Private appointments welcomed.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Second Kitchen
930m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.