Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Charming Renovated Cottage in Tranquil Locale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Immaculately presented and renovated to the highest of standards, this quaint cottage boasts house like proportions with open plan living areas, timber flooring, vogue finishes and a desirable dual street access.
Light filled with its north-east aspect, 3 Watkin Street enjoys a relaxed indoor/outdoor entertaining atmosphere with a spacious covered deck overlooking well-kept gardens and children's playing areas.
A designer eat-in kitchen completed by a gas Ilve cooker and stone top benches, 3 large bedrooms with a vast master suite and ample storage make this attractive property an ideal property for any young family to call home.
Premium Features Include:
- Open plan living areas, decorative and timber clad ceilings
- Quality eat-in kitchen with stainless steel gas Ilve appliances
- Indoor/outdoor entertaining with spacious covered deck
- Master suite complete with ensuite and BIR, polished timber floors
- Air conditioning, fans, plantation shutters, water tank and storage
- Walking distance to new St Patricks Primary School & Mortlake Public School
- Located amongst local shops, cafes & restaurants synonymous with the Concord/Mortlake area
- Rear lane access, large garage/workshop with bathroom/kitchenette allowing for endless
potential & opportunity, separate carport
Land Size: 443sqm
Rental Approx: $850pw
Contact Matt Roffe of Ray White Concord on 0421 742 226. Private Appointments Welcomed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
443m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.