Sophisticated Floorplan, Comfort and Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly and privately set at the rear of the prestigious 'Burgundy Hill', this classic apartment offers a sophisticated floor plan offering house like proportions in a premier, third floor corner position.
Filled with an abundance of natural light from its North-Eastern aspect, 30/17 Orchards Avenue is centrally placed little more than a short stroll to Breakfast Point Village Greens, cafes, local restaurants, IGA, Cabarita Ferry, local buses and the Breakfast Point Country Club.
Premium Features Include:
- Bright open plan combined lounge and dining area, loads of stoarge
- Sun-washed master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a deluxe ensuite
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms both feature BIW & sweeping district views
- Neat stone topped kitchen, miele appliances, frosted splashbacks and polyurethane cabinetry
- Secure storage cage, double car space, large seperate laundry
- Low maintenance, large entertainers corner positioned balcony
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $265 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1755 p/q approx.
This apartment is well suited to a young family or downsizer looking for house like proportions in the acclaimed Breakfast Point community. Contact Matt Roffe of Ray White Concord today on 0421 742 226. Private Appointments Welcomed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.