Designer apartment offering elevation and dual aspect
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Making its debut as one of the most breathtakingly elegant apartments in Breakfast Point, set in the prestigious 'Vermont' Building, this apartment has undertaken custom, one off finishes making it a true masterpiece.
In Rose groups signature style, the expansive living and dining areas are filled with light and cross flow ventilation only achieved by its top floor, dual aspect floor plan.
The entertainers Miele kitchen and water glimpses are a focal point, layering gorgeous stone benches, lime washed timber flooring and a generous study space with a built in single slab oak desktop.
410 Vermont offers everything from your doorstep, foodie hot spots, lavish cafes, chic boutiques, IGA shopping centre, Country Club access and several transportation options.
- Plantation Shutters, Dual Aspect, Top Floor Apartment
- Lime washed timber flooring, Miele kitchen with stone benchtops
- Water glimpses, Large entertainers balcony off living & couples balcony off Bedrooms
- Custom finishes including skylight to staircase and built in study nook of single Oak slab
- Country club access and basement storage
- 127sqm Total, 108sqm Internal
Be the first to inspect this perfectly positioned masterpiece. Contact Matt Roffe of Ray White Concord today on 0421 742 226. Private Appointments Welcomed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.